Hello all

This is the forum for public discussions, greetings, etc.

Moderators: Istraa, Strumph, Fenudir

gromer
Sheep
Registered for: 5 years 2 months

Hello all

Post by gromer »

1st ty Istraa for the help.

Hello to those founding members I still see active and to the old ones still here. Grats to the new leaders and officers. To those new members I don't know welcome.

I'm happy to see the guild is still around taking names.

Who am I you ask Gromer & Trobs I've been away along time and soon I'll be back in game after I getting get a few more thing done. But I had to say hello to my old family and pay my respect.
Drrake
Leet
Registered for: 8 years 7 months

Re: Hello all

Post by Drrake »

heyas,welcome back... alot of changes in EQ. hope to see ya on...
<SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>:A proclamation rings out from the royal halls of Felwithe,'House Thex wishes all across the land to join us in congratulating, Drrake, the first Crusader to claim 'Dawn' as their own.'
Canadian Paladin's kick ass...
Fithh
Empire's High Guard
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

Post by Fithh »

Gromer,

Hola there, bro, wow a blast from the past, how long has it been between 10 and 15 years, good to hear from one of the old member, there is only a couple of us founding members left in FE. Hoping we will see U in game soon, send me and tell or old Istraa for invite to the
guild.

Fithh
gromer
Sheep

Post by gromer »

Ya been 10 fithh thanks for the invite offer, I'll have to talk it over with someone, but I'm hoping while I play, I can get her interested doing raids in the future.
Felixo
Principal of Push
Registered for: 19 years 4 months

Post by Felixo »

Hello! Welcome back!
gromer
Sheep

Post by gromer »

ty again for the offer to re invite back into the guild, but for know i'm going to hang out in my girl friends guild, take things slow and help my boys gear out now that they are playing too, one day I may return home to raid with you all again, feel free to yell at me in game and good hunting to you'll.